Really boring postage stamp question

I want to post a letter but the only stamp that I have left is a little dishevelled at the bottom as it’s been in my purse since christmas. I know they use the ridges as a way to see if a stamp has been reused - are any of you post office experts and know whether this would be rejected or not?

Do I win most boring thread of the year?

Are you kidding!? Not by a long, long distance!

Have you tried asking the Post Office?

(Should be fine)

QI klaxon etc.

Fine, if I post it and I don’t get my postal vote and the conservatives win it will all be the fault of DiS.

If I was you, I’d pop a little glue on that bottom right hand corner. It’s clearly not been marked so it’ll be fine :slight_smile:

bit of an amateur design on that stamp tbf.

Write

I want to post a letter but the only stamp that I have left is a little dishevelled at the bottom as it’s been in my purse since christmas. I know they use the ridges as a way to see if a stamp has been reused - are any of you post office experts and know whether this would be rejected or not?

just below the stamp with a return address and phone no. Someone will get back to you.

Definitely a contender :wink:

You could always just put another stamp next to it, just incase.

Dont have one and lazy.

my gran would cut the stamps off letters and reuse them all the time

reckon you’re fine

Alright, William McGonagall

(tenuous)

Reckon it will be fine, might get shunted off an automated system to a manual checking one

Stamps are legal tender so you could use it to buy a new stamp.

Thanks guys, hopefully my postal vote will come through and who knows it could be the one to make the difference !!!11!!!1!!