Really early Thurs thread

Little lady is up and relaxing after a bottle. Not much point in me going back to bed. Might see if she’ll settle in her moses basket and I’ll shut my eyes on the couch.

What are you upto? Not right now obviously, cause you’re all sleeping.

I am definitely, definitely sleeping.

1 Like

Been awake for an hour or so. Had some bird feeders arrive yesterday, so will probably fill and put them out before having brekkie and doing the nursery run

1 Like

u k huns xoxox

2 Likes

Off on a lil pre-work bike

1 Like

Finished work, off to bed

1 Like

Morning all (especially the early shift)!

I’m writing some assessments this morning and then teaching some presentation skills before I start my afternoon computer games shift.

1 Like

Red or white?

6 Likes

I didnt drink that much last night and feel rough as houses this morning. Intensely unfair.

Aptimil’s finest sticky white stuff, with a sprinkle of gaviscon for a little extra kick.

1 Like

Yum X

I have to go to a bank to pay in a cheque today.

When was the last time you set foot in a bank?

• In the last 3 months
  • In the last 6 months
  • In the last year
  • In the last 2 years
  • Longer

0 voters

Have you checked (ha) if you can do it on the banking app?

1 Like

Doesn’t look like it, with Natwest. How would that work anyhow?

Only cos our local HSBC has cash points inside

I’m with Barclays: you take a picture of the front and back and the app processes it.

You just take a pic and it harvests all the data and you get your sweet, sweet money.

The future is now.

1 Like

In December, also to pay in a cheque. I was the only customer and the staff were fully PPEed

Morning you fabulous lot

Today is my Friday, which is nice. I spent last night moving my desk (and all it’s associated cables and leads) about four foot to the left so no I’ll be able to see the outside world while I work, so I’m weirdly looking forward to logging on in a bit.