Really, really silly things you find inexplicably funny

20 Likes
21 Likes

Food on the floor in unexpected places, or maybe unexpected food (ie. not a discarded kebab). For instance, today I saw a raw jacket potato in the car park of the police museum.

25 Likes

Isn’t that just a potato :confused: :laughing:

34 Likes

Once saw a watermelon on a discarded couch

7 Likes

The morning after a house party at my friends house I opened the oven and found a solitary egg on a baking tray. Really tickled me.

The beer in the kettle, not so much.

7 Likes

_cmuph

I mean a large potato. I thought this would give a better indication of size.

3 Likes

COME ON TIM

7 Likes

Personally not offended but genuinely curious Is the L word ok to use in this context? I try not to use it as I’ve been pulled up on it being offensive before, not sure there is another word that quite captures the meaning in this context though.

1 Like

My own jokes

Two distinct entries in the dictionary for it.

1 Like

Oh hang on:

Already covered

2 Likes

Can’t believe you missed one of the all-time great pun threads.

But fair point.

2 Likes

obviously it’s not as bad or emotive but say 10 years or so ago people would use the R word a lot more in a similar context

1 Like

There was, for a while, a dumped fridge opposite my old flat. Random items of food would appear and disappear from it. Proper morning entertainment, see what was new.

1 Like

I will always laugh at the You’ve Been Framed clips of people walking into patio doors

1 Like

4 Likes

I feel like the DiS pun game has been raised over the past few months and I’m no longer at the right level to keep up.

1 Like