Really rich people complaining about not being able to spend time with their kids

what if they’ve got a really bad illness or something

I was thinking the other day about how popular James have suddenly become again. Like everyone had forgotten about them for 15-20 years and now they’re back. Odd.

That’s ok by me. It is just complaining about not being able to do something because they are too busy accumulating more wealth.

where’s the cutoff?

There’s some DiSers who earn loads of money.

I’m mainly looking at never having to work again rich but you can go for whatever you like.

I’m gonna say £40k

oh…

not that £40k is LOADS of money

but if you are in a job that’s earning £40k + there’s no way you don’t have other lesser career options. That’s not the bottom rung of anything

so you can always take a demotion or work somewhere else that earns less money to buy you more time

James are a great band with many hidden gems and underrated songs and an amazing live band

6 Likes

Have you heard this one?

I just did … bloody awful!!

1 Like

did James have any other songs than that Sit Down one which is lets be honest a really bad song?

how are they a thing?

That Born of Frustration one

I’ll have to youtube it

maybe it’s just the stompy rompy awful britpop guitars in that track. Worst cheese imaginable.

1 Like

version 2?

that’s what it’s saying on youtube innit

I’m sorry to say that listening to this it sounds even worse than their big hit to me :frowning: