Really satisfying feelings

Doing a big wee/fart/poo after you’ve been holding it in for ages and you feel completely cleansed

Going to bed straight after a shower with clean pjs and sheets

When you realise something that was causing you pain is no longer hurting (physically or emotionally)

Drinking fresh ice cold water after you’ve been really thirsty for ages

When your pet falls asleep on you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

WBU?

7 Likes

Having someone wash your hair/massage your head/etc

8 Likes

Cracking a joint that’s needed cracking for ages but is being stubborn about it.

6 Likes

Just getting into a nice hot bath when it’s cold

3 Likes

The first day when you’ve had a bad cold and you’re feeling better

5 Likes

When your ear finally “pops” after you’ve been underwater / swimming and it didn’t clear straight away.

11 Likes

A really good whole body stretch, like a cat. Also the warmth of the sun, especially in the winter when it’s like a rare treat. Also when I remember something correctly or calculate something and get it right

8 Likes

Also cooking from what you grew or harvested, it feels so good

2 Likes

I’ve never got on with oil cleansing, but yeah just generally getting clean is so great!

1 Like

Yanking out a nose hair that feels like it was attached to the back of your skull

1 Like

Turning on your Out Of Office

3 Likes

Popping a zit that’s been building for ages! Can’t believe I missed that one

1 Like

This. Also one of those huge burps that leaves you feeling like your insides have been completely stripped bare.

1 Like

Orgasm

5 Likes

CWBAFT

3 Likes

Having a hot shower and stepping out into a cold bathroom

1 Like

Stepping out onto the tarmac after a long flight somewhere hot

3 Likes

Also that slightly bewildering feeling you get after a really big, quick poo that leaves such a vacuum in your bowel that it takes a while for everything in your body to move down into the space vacated.

1 Like

hitting a really good pinch harmonic

2 Likes

The immense satisfaction that comes from throwing something in the bin from wherever you’re sat.

5 Likes