Really satisfying feelings

Nailing the turbo boost start on MarioKart

4 Likes

just after you’ve finished cutting your nails, feel like a new man/person

1 Like

My cats relaxing with me in the garden is so satisfying too, inside they love to cuddle with you but in the garden they cba and prefer to lie on the grass or run off somewhere so things like this are so satisfying and precious
20170827_153124_2

I love him so much :sob::heart:

6 Likes

omg that’s so heavenly :sob:

3 Likes

Travelling solo, especially catching a flight.

I’ve only done it a couple of times, but it makes you feel like a proper EXECUTIVE

4 Likes

The feeling of relief after getting your ears syringed. Like when they switch on Dolby sound at the cinema

2 Likes

Only did this once but argued my way onto a free transfer, was angling for an upgrade as it was my 20th birthday but it didn’t work, but I felt like a real adult

or alcoholic. Sat at the bar at 6:20 am

Absolutely not this

8 Likes

I’m not a big fan of being touched by strangers so I really hate having my hair washed at the hairdressers, especially when they do a head massage when they put the conditioner on. But at the same time, it feels like it would be weird to ask them not to do it, so I grit my teeth and endure it.

Extracting an ingrown hair with tweezers.

2 Likes

Spooning. When you find that perfect sleeping position with your other half

2 Likes

Getting petty revenge on someone you’ve had a secret grudge against for ages. :+1:

6 Likes
2 Likes

Oh my God I was wondering where the gif I posted is. It’s there! A literal dot

3 Likes

:frowning:

1 Like

Peeling the shiny paper off some new Blu-Tac

Peeling the screen protecter off a new screen

5 Likes

oh yeah, I mean definitely them

but there’ve been a couple of times where things have gone badly wrong between me and people I cared deeply about, and when you see that transmitter image when you’ve been blocked, it’s just devastating

1 Like

Quitting DiS once and for all and definitely really meaning it this time

2 Likes

the sweet release of that bit of food stuck between your teeth as it treats you to one final dose of hours old food.

6 Likes