Really terrible christmas films

Not just terrible but actively unpleasant. Put me off bad Christmas films for a while.

1 Like

Having flashbacks to when the teachers made us watch this at the end of term. I hated it and it was made worse by someone saying they saw me cry at the end.

4 Likes

cant believe you cried at christmas with the kranks

4 Likes

I DID NOT, NATALIE.

9 Likes

just what i heard!

when this is repeated again on channel 5 (which it will be) do not miss it, its a rare gem

3 Likes

Happy to announce this is on Amazon Prime

4 Likes

i dont have prime but luckily i did save the film to my box on one of the many many showings so ill be watching again soon

1 Like

I think this is meant to be a cynical take on christmas movies, but looks like it might be missing the point a little

Not a film but going to brave this tonight

Are there any other decent Christmas series? Really quite enjoyed Dash and Lily and Merry Happy Whatever

Falling for Christmas - four and a half thumbs up. Overstreet steals it and a lucrative niche in this kind of fare beckons, should he choose to pursue it. He could become the KOTS-FF (King of the Shit Festive Flick).

1 Like

Thought this was quite a good update of the Christmas Carol story and was a good romp apart from the fact some boffin said make it a musical and the songs are COMPLETELY pointlessly shoe horned and forgettable. Take the songs out and it would have been well better

Agree with you. Especially the first 30-45 minutes the film really gets bogged down in the songs and struggles to get decent momentum. But really enjoyed the back half when it settled

1 Like

yep exactly the same as you, thought it really found its footing in the second to third half which is when the songs take a back seat. Just seemed a really cynical tack on those

Quite excited for this, is that the original kid actor? Impressed they got the gang back together

omg is that Juliet from Lost?

4 Likes

We can go Dutch :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Still yet to watch Santa Clauses, just started Derry Girls and thats been my ‘one show before bed’

It’s Mrs Clause from The Santa Clause 2 and The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, you heathen.

1 Like