Really terrible christmas films

It’d be fun to watch every Christmas film that Dean Cain’s been in. Not fun but you know. A thing to do.

3 Likes

There was an xmas movie he was in once where he was the bad guy in a court case at Xmas. They remade it the next year but that time he played the lawyer! Amazing scenes.

3 Likes

Probably the best Superman there’s ever been.

1 Like

Tom Cavanagh’s one of my favourite actors. He did a great (ok) podcast with his Ed co-star Michael Ian-Black where they rated snacks

We inherited a DVD of that around this time last year. Tried to watch it with the kids and we all agreed to turn it off before the 20 minute mark…

1 Like

Sat through all of this a few years ago when I was too ill to stand up

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BYjZiMDMyYjUtNWM4MS00MDQwLTkxOWUtMjRmODg3NjJjZGRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjgzMzAzMjE_V1_SY1000_CR0,0,712,1000_AL_.jpg

As a little girl, Melanie Hogan (Lacey Chabert) wished to find her own Prince Charming, just like her parents found true love. Now an adult, Melanie is running her own bakery and dating a handsome CEO, Justin (Thad Luckinbill). Although things seem perfect when Justin asks Melanie to spend the holidays together at his beautiful lake house upstate, and meet his mother, Melanie finds herself spending more time with Justin’s best friend and loyal assistant, Dean (Adam Mayfield), who just might be harboring a secret crush on her. When complications arise that throw Melanie and Dean together over the holiday, will the two realize they’re meant to be?

What’s the film called Steven? Giving me a 404 that link.

Die Hard

5 Likes

This film features the acting debut of Susan Boyle. It’s also got some people in it like Lesley Manville who aren’t quite sure what they’re doing there. It’s a right mess. Recommended.

SY445

2 Likes

This has everything your looking for, I can feel an afternoon snooze coming on just seeing the title again

Andy’s family has built Rose Parade floats for generations. When her Dad gets sick, Andy’s forced to supervise the construction and decoration of their client’s float and deal with a demanding businessman whose company commissioned it.

6 Likes

Love that they picked that image for the poster. The guy looks like he’s asking someone off camera for a coffee.

3 Likes

Tried and failed to fix that link on my phone.

3 Likes

This could not fit the brief any better. Cliff from Cheers, beautiful.

1 Like

shut up warny its bloody brilliant !

Proper laughing at how boring the synopsis sounds. Like “Florist takes order for difficult customer” oh jeez wow

6 Likes

Why can’t my name be Thad Luckinbil? Why can’t everyone’s name be Thad Luckinbil?

4 Likes

That poster doesn’t scan all that well either. Sounds like one character’s struggle to get their arse out of bed on Christmas day.

In the middle of The Christmas Clause right now on True Christmas and it’s a suitable dog turd to kick off the season of me watching loads of this shite.

Boyfriend for Christmas is brilliant, it’s got a proper has been from Starship Troopers in it and has an appalling double for the lead in the ice skating scene.

Was sceptical when Netflix started commissioning their own Christmas TV movies but A Christmas Prince is pleasantly inexplicable shite and there’s a sequel this year :+1:

1 Like

Oh, here you go:

Marty McFlys mum if you were wondering. She’s putting in a pretty spirited performance.

3 Likes

WOULD WATCH

2 Likes