Really terrible christmas films

Mate there’s always room for a 2/10 Christmas film.

We do have Netflix and it is advertising a wicked amount of shite at the moment so it’s just a matter of time until my GF cracks and watches one. After that all bets are off.

1 Like

Do you get True Christmas? It’s the holy grail for this bollocks.

Yeah man, it’s on freeview I think? Pretty sure that might’ve been where I found A Boyfriend for Christmas last night.

You’ve got to finish it man. It makes absolutely no sense.

No TV channels here! Maybe in the parents’ house, could watch a few with my brothers on Christmas Day after a few tokes. Guaranteed hilarity.

1 Like

I’m sorely tempted now I have to say :grinning:

1 Like

This post has killed me :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve watched this film so, so many times. I dunno why I like it. It’s terrible.

1 Like

Good to see Ben Gibbard branching out into starring in xmas movies there.

1 Like

Look at Boyle-o there as well, the role she was born to play.

It has James Gandolfini as a grumpy Christmas dad! Gotta be good, right?

No. Ben Affleck’s a multimillionaire with family issues who barges in on Tony Soprano and Macauley Culkin’s mum and pays them $250k to pretend to be his family for Christmas. Then Christina Applegate turns up for no reason. It’s Affleck at his most insufferable phase too.

It’s a proper mess.

2 Likes

you think I’m gonna take your word over Mike Sargent’s???

5 Likes

Santa is allergic to cats, but Tommy has been so good this year he decides to bring him a kitten for Christmas. When Santa has an allergic attack, the kitties have to take over the sleigh to deliver all the presents.

In which Santa suffers an anaphylactic episode and has to be revived with Epi-Pen

8 Likes

Too starry m9!

I watched this at the weekend - typical “what if” / Groundhog Day clone nonsense, but quite fun.

Marty McFly’s Mum’s also in “Stealing Christmas” with Tony Danza as a bad Santa robber who decides at the last minute not to rob the town’s savings.

1 Like

But have to give the award for “most strangely enjoyable Christmas film” to this one

Santa (played by Judd Nelson, obviously) is thinking of giving it all up because people just aren’t nice enough any more. So he takes up a role as a school janitor and teaches the pupils the real meaning of Christmas.

If only Lea Thompson had been in it, it’d have been perfect.

2 Likes

Really want to see this