Really wish I was going out with a hot rock n roll chick.

2 Likes

17 Likes

Can’t wait to get called into a meeting room at work and asked why I was googling “chicken in a leather jacket”

16 Likes

Fuck I’d look great walking around town hand in hand with a hot rock chick.

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

‘tis the season, Jordo,’ tis the season.

1 Like

Do you know any hot rock gals you can set me up with?

It’s probably all quite igneous now, but last night we were drowning in magma.

As a youngun I always wished I looked rock enough to be in a hot rock couple but even pre bald my hair was a bit crap and I was lanky but not even in a goth way.

It occurs to me now that it must be super high maintenance looking rock all the time. My friend had a whole emo chick vibe for years and since turning pretty momcore has confirmed that it was a total ball ache to keep that look consistent and fresh.

In all honesty Jordan are doing okay? You’ve been going for the threads again after a long pause x

this would be a very obtuse cry for help imo

3 Likes

Bit of a weird post. Just had a busy week at work so wasn’t posting as much. Numerous redundant threads are my base level.

3 Likes

Maybe the clocks changing means I see them more

so i googled rock couple and got this

now i don’t know what to think

1 Like

Are we ok with this thread? Don’t want to be a prat but is it in line with the general push to make dis more accepting for people of all genders /less of a lads’ club? Seems like it could possibly be problematic but happy to be wrong if I’ve missed something.

2 Likes

i have tried to make it a bit less… whatever the bad angle might have been, because i think jordan was just doing a usual nonsensey chill thing rather than going for a bad vibe but idk

1 Like

Yeah I felt the replies took the air out of it and made it seem fully surreal but you might be right @Scagden - after all casual readers might take it at face value not knowing Jordan’s shitposting thing?

had this gone badly, i’m sure jordan would’ve been fine with the thread being killed

but it went goodly so all is well

(says me, a straight man…)

Don’t pretend you’ve not got your eye on those chicks @Icarus-Smicarus posted.