Recent Albums You’ve Already Forgotten About

Post yours here as a reminder to listen to them or be snarky at how forgettable they were.

Inspired by finding a copy of Deafheaven’s last album Infinite Granite which I bought and listened to once before forgetting about it entirely.

1 Like

The Aldous Harding album from this year. Can’t believe I forgot an album with a title as silly as “Warm Chris”.

2 Likes

Can’t remember

16 Likes

Yeah this is a good one

Mitski’s latest album as well

Solar Power

2 Likes

Lore Of The Land - The Order Of The 12

It’s a good album that I went out of my way to obtain a CD copy of, and it’s barely been listened to because I got it around the same time as the Broadcast reissues and they kind of took precedent…

Between The Buried And Me bringing out Colors II

1 Like

Angel Olsen

New Parquet Courts (worked well live, will probably never listen to the recorded versions ever again)

4 Likes

The Beths thread being bumped reminded me that I don’t think I’ve listened to that more than once.

2 Likes

Kendrick album tbh

5 Likes

It’s ace - worth jogging the memory for.

The last Sea Power album :frowning: nothing stuck in my head after the first few listens

With access to so many new ones we don’t need last month’s albums any more.

5 Likes

Wet Leg.

Still like the final song on the album. Are fans of the album still giving it a listen or some tracks from it now and again or have they shelved it?

1 Like

Two Fingers is good

Yeah was all too much for me! Really loved The Heart Part 5 though

This underwhelmed at first but I’ve been playing the singles on repeat recently and often stick the Plant Life extended mix on when getting ready etc. Homo Sapien is ace. Every song has a music video on YouTube too so was playing the full album on the telly in our apartment in Barca when getting ready for Prima :relieved:

Still listening to it quite a lot tbh, surprised by how much sticking power it has.

1 Like

ANGELICA SHE BROUGHT LASAGNE TO THE PARTY