Recent Nooooooooooooo moments

Been looking forward to the chocolate covered peanuts I bought this morning all day. Just opened them and put a fistfull in my mouth, ONLY THEN to realise they are actually chocolate covered raisins

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! moments have you had recently?

2 Likes

I actually really love chocolate covered raisins but don’t like chocolate covered peanuts. Nevertheless I am sorry this happened to you.

7 Likes
  • That’s terrible Smee I’m so sorry for your loss
  • Chocolate raisins are nicer you fool, now excuse me I’m late for my local Conservative association meeting

0 voters

if that happened to me i would be disappointed that they weren’t yoghurt raisins

1 Like

I like getting the mix of chocolate raisins and peanuts, more than I like having either on their own

2 Likes

Chocolate covered smeenuts

6 Likes

TIG/Lib Dem alliance option

I recently was convinced to join the dark side by the evil Sith Lord Senator Palpatine and, as a result slaughtered a number of padwan learners and force-choked my beloved (secret) wife who was pregnant at the time which led to her losing the will to live post-childbirth and her dying.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

I had chocolate coated cranberries at the weekend. Very nice.

1 Like

seeing the NOOOOOO edit appear in real time just as I got to the end of that para really made my afternoon

1 Like

state of this

4 Likes

Good eh!

Turned the shower off this morning and only at that point, sopping wet and blinking through the steam, did I realise that I’d not got a new towel out of the cupboard in the next room and would have to do the soggy walk of shame

fucking shambles mate

1 Like

Bloody love lord of the rings

3 Likes

Ban request

2 Likes

That the new flatley?

1 Like

ftfy

1 Like

Haven’t got a bedframe yet so put our waters/morning coffee on the floor next to bed

• Wednesday morning knocked over entire coffee on floor
• Thursday around 3am I went to have a sip of my water and knocked the whole thing over feeling for the glass in the dark. NOOOOO

1 Like