Recent strange t-shirt slogan sightings

Guy on my train yesterday was wearing this:

Any advances on that?

10 Likes

doesn’t even rhyme

1 Like

That’s a very strange cut t-shirt. It’s like flares

I actually just saw one and thought about sharing it but realised I didn’t have a place to do so, until this thread! Thanks, Ant.

It was this:

6 Likes

There seems to be a real upturn in slogan clothes with that kind of font at the minute, it’s weird.

I expect there were quite a few advances on austro-hungarian soldiers in 1915

thunderbirds.gif

6 Likes

13 Likes

For fuck’s sake

3 Likes

I tried to explain to my bf recently the trend of people referring to themselves as having a brand or being a brand

I did this by talking about the cat going in and out and being indesive and i said “thats very on-brand for cats”

Not on a t-shirt but still. Weird.

2 Likes

7 Likes

is one of his problems that he’s now well over a hundred years old

2 Likes

Probably could be in fairness

1 Like

looks like they let you put any old shit on a t-shirt these days

5 Likes

Hold on, does mean we can mention any old story in here, as long as we stick something about a t-shirt in the in end?

Not recent (but at least it’s about a t-shirt), I was thinking about those ipood t-shirts recently, why on earth would anyone want to wear that?

1 Like

Obviously this is the opposite of shit, but my mum turned up to vote in the last GE (in her properly tory village hall) wearing this :heart:

27 Likes

You can do what you like, friend. I’m becoming an increasingly big fan of just loose free-form chats within threads. That “Got any opinions” thread the other week was excellent.

you lost, get over it!!!

i must’ve missed that, sounds like a thread