Recommend me a backpack that doesn't give you a sweaty back

Inateck Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port, Anti-Theft School Bag Business Travel Backpack Fits Up to 15.6 Inch Laptops, Rucksack with Waterproof Rain Cover and Luggage Belt https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07BKZ41K3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_HZxXBbA74DQY0

I actually like the look of this one. It has a luggage strap and usb plug which is perfect for a travelling penoid like myself

1 Like

Cheers mate, that does look good and this farting image has done me a little

1 Like

Actually just remembered my brother has a pretty substantial laptop backpack made by a brand called Wenger, might be worth looking at theirs? Seem to do a good range of sizes, not sure how they perform in terms of sweat.

1 Like

This looks nice. Yes definitely don’t go for an osprey one for women as they sit much higher up the back and would probably be uncomfortable (they’re great for women though)

1 Like

Yeah I recall borrowing a backpack carrier for Frances and not realising it was a woman’s one - lacked the elastic clasp across the chest and just sat in a way that made my shoulders and back ache!

Everyone I go hiking with eventually ends up buying Lowe Alpine rucksacks as they’ve got this anti-sweaty-back panel thing that actually works, worth a look although they might be a bit too technical-looking for work

1 Like

preaching to the choir, man

Cheers, Cars.