Recommend me a winter, weekday nail varnish colour

Ignore my old looking hands

1 Like

I’m off to get gels today, I was thinking the same so I reckon I’ll get silver or some sort of icy blue (I really like the brown you’ve got on at the moment though)

1 Like

Cake Pop

Went for bluish silver (burnt my finger on the oven the other day). Looks pretty similar to @anon44830896’s colour

1 Like

Ooh love it!

I am properly converted to the gels now. I never had them but my friend took me to get them and ever since I’ve not had normal polish.

Yeah I used to hate manicures because it felt like torture, then I went for a French manicure before my wedding last year and have gone back to the same place ever since. I think I just had cheap, bad manicures in the past because they were so painful but I am properly hooked now.

Was thinking of getting a UV light like you mentioned in the Christmas present help thread but I really like the place I go to get gels done and it’s a really nice little company, no trafficked workers and they do loads for local charities (that’s how I justify it to myself anyway)

Was gonna say mink but it’s too close to what you’ve got. Idk a nice deep cherry red maybe?

More like ‘ignore my old operating system’, amirite?

Yeah I thought about getting the UV light myself but seeing how much hassle my friend goes to to take it off, it seems a bit annoying. Nice idea but the novelty with me would wear off pretty quickly.

I have found a nice place near work recommended by a friend so I went there on my lunch break. It’s adorable and they did such a nice job that I’ll struggle to go anywhere else!

I need to grow mine as I want to try them like a point. I caught my nails LOADS at the gym so they’ve all been ripped a lot lower than I’d normally have them :cry:

http://www.diy.com/departments/dulux-chic-shadow-matt-emulsion-paint-25l/234424_BQ.prd?ecamp=Seapla&ppc_type=shopping&ds_kids=92700014019271324&gclid=Cj0KEQiAzNfDBRD2xKrO4pSnnOkBEiQAbzzeQVEcliTH4DJhz-xWHHKH-4avLF8nsb1j4H_Jmoej-xMaAsKQ8P8HAQ&dclid=CNrJrbyIutECFdgeaAodxXgAgg

1 Like