Recommendation: Pret A Manger

If you’re at all a foodie then please check out Pret A Manger. It’s delicious

9 Likes

Ooh, great call! I hear they do this thing called a caffe latte, which is like a Nescafe but meant to be incredible.

2 Likes

truly gone down the shitter over the past 5 years. used to be amazing in the late 00s. still angry about that sandwich I love that they sensationally discontinued.

4 Likes

but yeah, it’s still a great day out.

5 Likes

Good old Ready to Eat

I say ‘good old’, its actually shit

which pret do you think you’ve most frequented?

used to live off a sandwich a day for about 6 months when I was at uni from this very special shop:

I love French cuisine!

3 Likes

The birthplace of Jesus

2 Likes

I see Pret, I Mange it!

13 Likes

Don’t know why pret has never secured my penchant for wasting money in crap chain coffee shops. Think I’ve bought stuff from there like twice……
Think it feels too London fancy for me now I am a provincial bumpkin. Maybe 2023 will be my #yearofthepret

Quite like the frappes but chain coffee is chain coffee and there’s a Costa about 20 yards closer to work than Pret, so… :person_shrugging:

I’ve never been.

I’ve been in a Pret once and I held the door open for Rowan Atkinson AKA ‘Mr Beans’

Never topping that so I’ll never return

5 Likes

Did he buy a bean wrap?

Don’t know

4 Likes

Thanks anyway

Pret do a very good value coffee subscription thing, which if you were to have upwards of 10 a month is a no-brainer, especially if you’re going every day.

£25 a month (£12.50 for for your first month) – up to 5 drinks a day.

1 Like

I miss when they did a 99p filter coffee.

3 Likes

Never bought anything from there but when I was at university my housemate’s girlfriend worked there and used to bring us free stuff. Was fine.