Recycling chat thread

Recycling is great, recycling chat is great. It’s not social media though :wink:

1 Like

Reminds me. I have some Romanian pizza boxes I need to put in the recycling bin.

2 Likes

Reee-cy-kleeeng?

Why are Romanians sending you pizza boxes?

Dunno.

1 Like

In stupid London they use a black and blue box. The blue box is for paper and cardboard, the black one is for bottles and diamonds or something. What a stupid city!!
#getabigbinnerds #likethe1970s

3 Likes

Nice and good but it’s pretty low ranking in terms of impact especially when so many people are all still driving around in our silly little cars. Think it’s probably got more to do with Europeans instinctively wanting to sort through and categorise their own rubbish tbh.

1 Like

sometimes when things say '‘RECYCLE’ on them, I am not sure if it is just in general suggesting it is a good idea to recycle or whether this specific item can be recycled, also when there is a recycle logo dont know whether that means it can be recycled or has been, bit of a minefield

like this can of spray cream I have, it says recycle, I am not convinced, all of it, including the plastic lid. so it just lives in my fridge door

Love a bit of recycling :recycle::green_heart::recycle:

How do they recycle juice cartons, like they go in with the cardboard, but they’re quite a lot plastic too yeah?

why have bottle banks disappeared?

online bottle banking

2 Likes

First grit bins, now bottle banks

saw plenty of grit bins in Stockport just now

well, a scattering hahaha

no

but the bottle banks, they are extinct

No need when bottles are collected by the Council as part of the recycling collection I guess.