Red Baseball Caps

Unquestionably evil by this point.

1 Like

3 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

In an acting audition once I decided to do the “I knew these people” monologue from Paris, Texas.

I got about 3 sentences in, and they cut me off and ended the audition there. I didn’t get the part.

5 Likes

Question: In this photo, does Fred Durst have a big, dark brown, weirdly trimmed beard, or is that just some sort of shadowing?

• a big, dark brown, weirdly trimmed beard
  • some sort of shadowing
  • other

0 voters

It goes above his ears - shadow

I like to think that the hair is just out of control

Can you recreate and upload this to YouTube for us, please?

2 Likes

That’s just his way, his way or the highway

1 Like

Tempting, but I’d have to memorise it again.

I was more annoyed at how much time I’d spent memorising it for nothing than the no itself. Like “FINE YOU DON’T LIKE ME, BUT JUST LET ME FINISH”.

You only have to memorise 3 sentences before you get to play the guy saying ‘no!’.

2 Likes

Holy fuck.

I can’t even guess if this is real or not.

7 Likes

It’s quite something, isn’t it? Just came up on a Google image search for Red Baseball Caps.

Almost don’t want to know.

2 Likes

1 Like

Nearly bought one of these last time I was in the States but a) I don’t really like baseball and b) I could forsee lots of annoying conversations about it

6GORTFKUEQYEDFYMU2MMNW6L24

1 Like

2 Likes

I have a red titleist golf cap that i bought when my hair was really rather long, have worn it twice. Playing golf tomorrow so even though my hair is much shorter now i might wear it by way of paying respects to this thread.

1 Like