πŸš—πŸš™ Rocket League Official Thread πŸš—πŸš™

Aye right.

yo, trying to invite you to the party so I can invite you to the club

lol im so bad

@escutcheon is good at this game

1 Like

Haha, thanks. We lost three in a row, I can’t be that good. I was a bit tilted from earlier losses, dropped two Divs in Gold 1, but thoroughly enjoyed the 2v2 we were good as a playmaking team. Three goals for you and five saves for me is good man!

That’d the first time I’ve done party play since @vamos ages ago. Really good shit! Once the cross platform shit hits oh joy.

2 Likes

think all the goals we conceded were from me not knowing how to jump high enough or completely missing the ball :smiley:

How does this work - I’m on PC, can I play with any of you??

(Online today if so)

This is one of very few games where time evaporates when you play it, huh?

Still suck at aerials and I am a complete weak link in online competitive, however I did just end the evening with an Epic Save in the final few seconds when 1-0 up and now I feel like a God.

Blowing up the opposition keeper and it leading to a goal might be my favourite thing in gaming.

1 Like

I love faking shots, and having everyone fly around expecting it to go somewhere, and then just tapping it in.

1 Like

If you play online can you talk to each other with the microphone?

Yes, but its more trouble than it’s worth on Switch.

All other platforms just use standard voice chat but don’t think its crossplay supported (the voice chat)

Fancy teaming up @escutcheon @vamos ?

1 Like

Coming online now. I warn you, I’m shite

And also, my phone is about to die

Sorry!

No problem!

Honestly don’t get stressed no matter what happens. I just enjoy playing this game. Don’t care if I win or lose.

1 Like

That was awesome!

That’s me off! A good game to end on! Cheers @vamos

No worries, we were doing some good stuff there by the end! Hat trick each… Good way to bow out

1 Like