Red Dead Redemption 2

Steve!!! This is a sad day.

But hey, Gerry seems like a good sort.

finally got the lenny business. quite a night out that.

6 Likes

So these loners at those random campsites just really want to be left alone don’t they!

If they weren’t so rude they wouldn’t all wind up dead!!

3 Likes

red dead you might say

1 Like

Just had a guy ride past me with a women tied up, shouting for help on the back of his horse. Chased him down and lassoed him off his horse, hog tied him then waded out to the middle of the river and dropped under the water. That’ll learn him!

4 Likes

He was probably an honourable bounty hunter bringing in a psychopathic female murderer.

1 Like

had a 3 hour sesh just now. great stuff isn’t it. still not making much money but at least i finally killed me some klan.

Found a dead guy with a pig in a bridal dress next to him

2 Likes

Had planned to play a bunch of this today but the thinly veiled is rinsing the Witcher 3 again

I stumbled across some more KKK trying to put up a cross. It fell on two of them and the leader was left standing. Hogtied him and dropped him in a puddle but it was too shallow so he wriggled about coughing for ages and wouldn’t die. I watched him like that for about five minutes.
Stabbed him to death …

2 Likes

Buhludy hell.

Keep an eye on shyguy, it’s always the quiet ones.

1 Like

Not stumbled across any Klan yet but was tempted to shoot that eugenics guy.

Anyone else kind of struggling with the shooting?

I’m fine in the big, scripted shootouts, but the moment I’m set upon by some random bandits there’s a 90% chance I’ll be flailing around like an idiot firing at nothing until they pick me off.

1 Like

Its auto aim innit?

1 Like

Leennnnyuyyyyyy

Dead eye is your friend.

1 Like

Well yeah, it should be… unless I’ve accidentally screwed with the settings. Will need to check.

Never been this shit at shooting in a Rockstar game before.

How do you increase dead eye time limit? I get one use per sesh and then have to sleep before i can use it again.

Big Day out on the plains today

• got beaten up by a bear
    -Stopped a kidnapping
  • foiled an attempted mugging (3 dead)
  • killed a legendary elk
  • me and my horse Brandiii fell off a cliff (it was actually just a hill with a rock on it) and I had to revive her. She’s ok now.