Red Dead Redemption 2

I let someone else play my game for 20 minutes and now i’ve got large bounties in multiple places

Found and killed an Ox. Soon aa I did bounty hunters came and surrounded and killed me. Lost the Ox bah

As famously sang about by Ludacris

8 Likes

Lenny wants a pocket watch. I have 5 and the game won’t let me give one to him the option is greyed out lol

also the game has greyed out loads of missions until i go do something in blackwater but every time i go there i get killed by bounty hunters lol

Just fell off a rock on my horse, it wouldn’t let me revive her so I had to kill her :(((

Smoke cigars/cigarettes - and nake/drink tonics

1 Like

She’s got my saddle, etc - do I need to do anything there?

This is a nightmare.

second this, it’s a fiddly system. more than 2 gunmen and i’m dead. dead eye doesn’t help either - it auto paints and really quickly too, so im trying to select headshots and it paints 6 x’s on one guys leg and shoulder while the other 4 guys pop away at me.

1 Like

Fuck sake, just won a shooting competition with a friendly but feisty Mexican. Walking away in giddy glory I got on his horse by mistake. Didn’t have the heart to gun him down so died instead.

4 Likes

Just came across a KKK meeting. Threw a stick of dynamite at them and killed them all in one go

6 Likes

This is the most dis red dead anecdote of all time

5 Likes

by which i mean i’m 30 years old and my senses are too dulled by time to play games properly

3 Likes

Item #37 in the “things Scagden doesn’t get how to do in red dead” series :dry clean your coat.

Got a huge blood splodge on my shoulder from lugging around a skinned deer. In any other game it would be gone by the next cut scene. Not red dead.

get a bath, go swimming or wait for it to rain

1 Like

That’s your answer to everything!

(thank you!)

1 Like

i’ve spent far too much time (and dollar) getting a deluxe bath experience.

1 Like

As I’ve got you… How do I transfer stuff from my satchel to the saddle bags? Assuming I can? My satchel is full and the horse has loads of room, it’s frustrating.

You can’t do it apparently, also i can’t put my winter coat in my horse’s cargo but i should be able to, grr

1 Like

Been playing for aaaages and still not seen any KKK folk.

1 Like