Red Dead Redemption 2

internet won’t be back on until july 9th, i’m not going to get my 28 day reward :angry:

Been properly cracking on with this recently, just got past the bit where you rescue John Marston from the prison island and have done the “Indian” mission directly afterwards

I’m enjoying it to a point, it really is absolutely gorgeous and a stunning gameworld to spend time in. I’m getting increasingly pissed off with how railroaded it is now especially as it seems to have been setting up the inevitable fall out with Dutch for about three months now yet you still are just forced to go along with him on all the missions when the character is obviously way beyond the point of doing so.

Feels like it should be wrapping up soon, probably means there’s another eight chapters or something though.

1 Like

Yeah I just had to do the trolley robbery set up in Saint Denis and I was just saying out loud ARTHUR WOULDN’T DO THIS NOW FFS

Wished there was a run away with Mary button, as well

2 Likes

Arthur looked snazzy af in his dickie bow get up, though

That Colin Stetson song was beautiful

2 Likes

Oh god I just realised i never got the pocket watch for Lennnnneeeehhhyyyy :sob:

It doesnt really matter if you do or not tbh

I knowwww, I’m just in mourning alright? :smiley:

1 Like

I understand !

1 Like

This has one of the best, immersive stories of anything I’ve ever played
Arthur has to be one of the greatest men who never lived :frowning:

2 Likes

I watched this video and now I

a) really fancy them both
b) crack up every time I hear Arthur saying “easy girl” when riding anywhere

2 Likes

Probably gonna finish the epilogue this weekend. John, Charles and I guess… Uncle… just built the house. I miss Arthur so much :cry:

Also I’ve not played RDR1 but know what happens, and it’s really making me sad. God knows what it must be like for people who’ve completed John’s story in the first game.

Uncles a prick

2 Likes

he’s got tERminAl LumBAgooO

Make sure you remember the cowboy rules

1 Like

Completed now. Went down a little rabbit hole of the actors’ instagrams and found this one of the guy who plays John talking to his pets

1 Like

hey dingaling i think we’re added as ps4 pals now, i’ll let you know when bt finally upgrade my broadband and we can go jack some banks or something!

(moiphda88 just in case)

1 Like