Red Hot Chili Peppers POSITIVE REPLIES Thread

rock
funk
rhcp
socks
redhotchilipeppers

Now we’ve established that everyone here is actually a closet Red Hot Chili Peppers (RHCP) fan, this thread is for people to share their love of the band and discuss what they like about them but with only positive comments.

Anyone found saying negative thing about them in this thread will be banned, sean already approved this thread after I faxed him the idea.

SO.

That intro to Blood Sugar Sex Magick is pretty cool, hey? When all the instruments come in and the high pass filter stops.

I sing along to Fight Like a Brave whenever it comes on in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3.

Under The Bridge is a good song and evokes fond memories of sixth form

Dave Navarro played one of their albums. I like the cut of his jib.

Shiver is decent

Mentioned in the other thread, but you really have to listen to Frusciante’s solo here. Plus it’s a great song.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers are a Californian rock band

Good song

Californication would’ve been a great album if it were mastered properly. If any album needed a remaster it’s that one

Isn’t that by Horny Toad?

Also, “Dosed” is probably their best song.

Dosed is great

I actually got told off for listening to By the Way once for it being “too bland”. Correct response? Maybe.

Their debut was released in 1984! That’s pretty cool.

That person who told you off?

Isaac Newton

Sure, except it was my da.

The double solo in “My Lovely Man” is pretty fantastic (as is the song itself).

I sincerely wish more bands wrote songs like “Parallel Universe” - the driving bass, the balance of tension and melody, the absolute monster of a chorus and the way it explodes out of the verses, and that amazing outro solo. It never lets up.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers covered Stevie Wonder’s ‘Higher Ground’.

I have seen the Red Hot Chilli Peppers live