Reddit Posts that are Worth Remembering

2 Likes

10 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

It’s worth knowing that the OP in this exchange thoroughly enjoyed the joke and says his wife would have too

4 Likes

Not the OP, the other guy

Yeah should’ve mentioned that actually, thanks.

1 Like
2 Likes

1 Like

Also this one which unfortunately led to a public school boy sliding into my DMs and talking about big green furry dicks :frowning:

2 Likes

This is literally Homer’s plan: “The price has been going up the whole of October and I think they’re going to peak right around January”

1 Like

my favourite Reddit posts that I’m not gonna post because not appropriate to share/niche are the Demi Lovato one (not sharing because it’s quite unpleasant but it makes me cry with laughter), on the RPDR sub where someone makes an incredible case for Rebecca Glasscock winning season 7 if she’d competed, and the one about the dad thinking his baby was gay because he ate bananas and liked rainbows

Oh my god I just remembered the Mark Lawrenson AMA

I don’t know why but ‘fucking hell mark that’s horrible’ had me absolutely hysterical for half an hour, it was after midnight so I was having to silently cry laugh and that made the hysteria worse, it literally made my body hurt laughing. cheers.

7 Likes

The Steve Albini AMA is also quite underrated as they go. He has a barely veiled contempt for the sort of puppy dog questions Reddit was about in those days

1 Like

Then there’s Woody Harrelson’s Rampart AMA