Reddit

Anybody here post on it regularly/non-regularly?

Anyway, I think…it’s not for me (Clive)

Closing Threads

It’s good for cute animal pics.

There are some interesting topics and some the AMAs can be good but I hate the layout.

Look at the boxing and nfl ones a fair bit. Use soccer streams, don’t have an account and it’s a fucking cess pool

Just American DiS tbh

I know there are some good sub-rebbits
I know a lot of shit breaks there and a lot of insightful posts get posted daily
BUT
BUT BUT BUT

I’m too scared to put myself in that ecosystem.

I don’t really post much any more, but I mostly like it. It’s best to stay away from the most popular subs or stick to more niche areas.

reddit enhancement suite does wonders

some subs are decent as like news aggregators for things you’re interested in, but the way it’s set up that any popular threads are swamped with people from outside that community is fucking tiresome, especially when those outsiders are on loan from the Donald.

god the infiltration of the boxing sub in the build up to mayweather-mcgregor was the fucking worst. Big crossover of Conor McGregor fans and massive idiot cunts, strangely enough

Follow some penoid stuff on there, but even those communities are noticeably more Fedora-centric than other sites for the same games.

Angles mate, you’re not considering the angles

so ruddy bloody big

never posted there, occasionally read ones dedicated to things I like

Only for wrestling and computer games

Good source for ongoing terrorist attacks too

Occasionally have a sconce at the Deerhunter board, read an AMA now and then but it’s a garbage pile of a site.

full of nobs but if you’re looking for discussion of something niche its a good place to start
really like the learntodraw subreddit atm

it’s really really useful for subs based on niche interests or whatever, and the smaller the community, the less arseholes in general. used to use it a lot as a go-to for discussing TV episodes/movies/sports events but have mostly replaced it with DiS for that and am much better off for it

Shit for twats

Yeah, this. If you’re after discussion/tips/funny pictures about a niche videogame you’ve just started or something else you’re unlikely to find a mass of people for elsewhere it’s good for that. Getting drawn into the larger subs/events is something you shouldn’t do under any circumstances. Like a very diet 4chan.

go on there for basketball and occasionally football news, but thats it tbh. even a few subreddits that are relevant to my interests are fucking pish and full of twats.