Regular Users Thread (Rolling)

balonz

Yeah, we’re all Basic users so far, and it won’t be too long before most of us get promoted to Members, but the (second) highest attainable level in Seantology is Regular. Assuming sean and his crew haven’t changed the standard settings, here’s how to attain Trust Level 3…

This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…

• must have visited at least 50% of days
  • must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • must not have been suspended
  • These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

All of these must be true.

Unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you
dip below these requirements, whether from flagging or the passage of time, you will be demoted to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.

Admins can change these thresholds in…

leader_requires_days_visited
leader_requires_topics_replied_to
leader_requires_topics_viewed
leader_requires_posts_read
leader_requires_max_flagged
leader_promotion_min_duration (grace period)

TLDR, will there be any Regulars by christmas? Who do you think will be the first Regulars? Should Regulars be glorified as masters of seantology, or laughed out of town as internet losers? Questions.

@maosm :o

What do I win?

@Lucien
@DavidKelly
@hellatronix
@MissBass

God I miss DavidKelly

the weapons expert?

Don’t get excited foppyish. I’m just laying the ground work for promotion

Too soon :frowning:

stop using me for your own ends

@ma0sm how did you get to be a Level 3 Seantologist already??

:smiley:

'* @DanielKelly

D’oh.

Current list of level 3 seantologists https://community.drownedinsound.com/badges/3/regular

i’ve wasted 9 years of my life, paypalled sean £20 AND subscribed to his podcast. gonna draw the line there, though. don’t want to be upgraded.

“access a private lounge area”?? they have their own TST??

I’m assuming everyone on that list was manually upgraded. But going by the requirements in the OP if i’m not Level 3 by christmas i’m kicking off big time :punch:

bet they have someone to provide them with chairs and everything

It’s not the same though, they’re all high flying mod types rather than the scum of the earth gathering in the gutters. Kinda the anti-tst.

Cunts club more like.

YEAH! Finally, I’ve made it onto a list I can be proud of.