Reintroducing The Job By Surname System

I would be a morning person or maybe someone who attends funerals of unpopular people (for cash).

I would loan money to people who speak English.

1 Like

First the signatures thread and now this? You’re a mother’s maiden name thread away from the full fraud house.

16 Likes

can’t wait for the ‘what was the name of your first childhood pet?’ thread later

7 Likes

Last time I started one of those it got deleted by the mods

Closest one I’ve got is a person who wails or sings in grief for a dead person. I’m joining you in the funeral game ma0sm!

1 Like

Want my bank details too, mate?

Omg! It’s a different spelling but I think mine would be making the seats in churches! This could be the start of a wonderful sitcom guys

3 Likes

Hopefully, I would just get paid for being (or at least pretending to be) Scottish.

I’d be working on a moor apparently. there are a great many moors near me so I’m ok with this.

My name means Wise Man.

Is there money to be made via wisdom?

Perhaps I’d be a counsellor. See who else’s life I can fuck up.

My surname means something badass in Arabic actually.

First he starts a signature thread, then he wants our surnames…

I tried to get Google translate to do “something badass” in Arabic to paste here as a reply, but translating it back into English came back as “nothing poking”.

3 Likes

Aw ignore that I’ve got it wrong. Apparently it just means I’m some guy called Hugh’s son >:(

1 Like

yes, if you’re a dentist

3 Likes

I have no idea what mine means

does it not mean ‘son of your maw’? its not a very useful name in identifying people tbf.

1 Like

Mine means “to protect or defend” … so clearly I would be a central defender for a Premiership football team.

that would be great if true!