10 Likes

Worst voice of all time though

Remember an interview where she basically said she hates music

2 Likes

sent from up aburv

just realised evanescence stole that song from her

Nah she’s not that kind of girl

1 Like

she has no respect for what vowels are supposed to sound like. angry about it now .

2 Likes

I think loads and loads of people have worse voices than the successful pop singer Anastacia

13 Likes

I’m sure this isn’t exclusive to the Anastacia fanbase, but her and her fans refer to themselves as her fanily.

1 Like

Yes, I do.

Well, I’m no neuroscientist, but I think it has something to do with neurons firing in the part of my brain that deals with long-term memory.

You pick a fight with Suede you pick a fight with the Suede fanbase.

5 Likes

I thought you meant the knock off disney movie, which was great, loved the songs and rasputin’s bat pal

1 Like

Weeeeellll, there was no DNA testing back then and everyone always has this ridiculous soft spot for royalty even if they come from a family as fucking useless and dangerous to the common people as the Romanovs.

On the other hand, I guess she gets props for a long-con of epic proportions. Feel like this is the sort of thing that @hip_young_gunslinger would have something to say about.

This thread reminded me of this video, which is one of my favourites, so thank you for that

Strongly disagree.

1 Like