Remember when Cadbury got sold to

USA and loads of people claimed that the chocolate tasted different, but it tasted exactly the same but people insisted it was different. Weird wasn’t it, as it tasted exactly the same.

• No
  • Yes, it tasted the same
  • Yes, it DID taste different

0 voters

Remember? What things do you remember?

I love these sorts of threads

Remember when Irn Bru changed and loads of Scots were stockpiling cans of unsullied Irn Bru?

• I remember
  • I don’t remember this

0 voters

American chocolate is different though, the primary ingredient is sugar but ours is milk.

But yeah the idea they would tank the entire business was a bit silly really.

1 Like

raisins = sultanas = currants

Don’t @ me.

8 Likes

The difference with Irn bru is it has always been one of the worst soft drinks available, and would probably be shit either way. Cadbury’s is a national treasure

3 Likes

Church

Kraft didn’t change the recipes, but they did change a lot of the suppliers.

It means that Cadbury’s products (and Green & Blacks’) have plummeted in the ethical rankings, and should be avoided.

2 Likes

Why are they suddenly pushing that dark chocolate that isn’t dark chocolate at the moment? Give up. Nobody likes dark chocolate.

3 Likes

oh m9 you’re dead to me now

3 Likes

I remembered that Joss Stone and Mick Jagger and Dave Stewart formed a terrible super group. I seem to completely forget it then remember it about once every 6 months or so. Probably posted this before.

8 Likes

love an Irn Bru tbqh

Bit brexit

:wink:

2 Likes

PCBE

7 Likes

Remember the Pepsi v coke challenge where you’d win a small bag of m&ms if you guessed correctly?

Remember that plot to behead Joss Stone?

2 Likes

It’s back!

Really? I can totally tell the difference now I’m a grown up, I’m going to clean up

Remember when Coke changed their recipe, then changed it straight back cos the new one was shit?

• Coca Cola (Yes)
  • Noca Cola (No)
  • Noah, wtf you on about you senile owd ghet

0 voters

Oh yeah.

Joss Stone is a bit forgetty-remembery isn’t she.

1 Like

You’ve gone too far