Repurposed songs to be potentially used for specific industry training videos or something

Would be nice if the farming (or agriculture) industry could use that bit that goes :musical_note::musical_note::musical_note: “Start Spreading The News” :musical_note::musical_note::musical_note: from whatever that song is but they change it so they sing :musical_note::musical_note::musical_note: “Start Spreading Manure” :musical_note::musical_note::musical_note: at the point of the year at which manure should be spread.

Say things like that in here.

PARKLIFE!

But with lyrics about the benefits of parks

1 Like

any examples of some of those potential lyrics?

No

1 Like

Thanks anyway

www.rainhamsheds.co.uk/

2 Likes

Can’t find a video of the ad, but back in the day Shed Seven re-recorded Speakeasy for then mobile phone shop The Link, changing the lyrics of the chorus to ‘At The Link it’s easy’. Horrible, horrible stuff.

^That kind of debate seems so hilariously out of date now…

Excellent. Really, really excellent.

1 Like

Sweet Dreams My Copydex

3 Likes

Money’s Too Tight To Mention could become :musical_note: “Money’s too tight for pensions” :musical_note: then a voiceover like “NOT ANY MORE!”

6 Likes

I like this Funkman, this would be nice to see

3 Likes

A training video for the use of photocopiers, where the theme is set to the tune of Games Without Frontiers by Peter Gabriel.

“pho- to- copying”
“pho- to- copying”
“pho- to- copying”
“pho- to- copying”

2 Likes

“Here at Clarks, we’re :musical_note: hopelessly devoted to shoooooes :musical_note:

5 Likes

what have I become
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end

and you could have it all
my empire of dirt
i will let you down
NEW DANONE YOGHURT

7 Likes

(Not really suitable for an industry specific training video but thank you nonetheless)

1 Like

i felt the “or something” in the thread title left enough wiggle room to include general marketing ideas

1 Like

You’re right actually. Sorry about saying that.

1 Like

I’M ON FIRE WARDEN TRAINING
Nowhere i’d rather be
I’M ON FIRE WARDEN TRAINING
You can’t take that away from me

(to the tune of The One And Only by Chesney Hawkes)

2 Likes

I feel that this is in keeping with the spirit of the thread.