Repurposed songs to be potentially used for specific industry training videos or something

Would be nice if the farming (or agriculture) industry could use that bit that goes :musical_note::musical_note::musical_note: “Start Spreading The News” :musical_note::musical_note::musical_note: from whatever that song is but they change it so they sing :musical_note::musical_note::musical_note: “Start Spreading Manure” :musical_note::musical_note::musical_note: at the point of the year at which manure should be spread.

Say things like that in here.

PARKLIFE!

But with lyrics about the benefits of parks

1 Like

any examples of some of those potential lyrics?

No

1 Like

Thanks anyway

www.rainhamsheds.co.uk/

2 Likes

Can’t find a video of the ad, but back in the day Shed Seven re-recorded Speakeasy for then mobile phone shop The Link, changing the lyrics of the chorus to ‘At The Link it’s easy’. Horrible, horrible stuff.

^That kind of debate seems so hilariously out of date now…

A company that does tiles/wood whatever could change Rachel Stevens’ song More, More, More to Floor, Floor, Floor

6 Likes

Excellent. Really, really excellent.

1 Like

Sweet Dreams My Copydex

3 Likes

Money’s Too Tight To Mention could become :musical_note: “Money’s too tight for pensions” :musical_note: then a voiceover like “NOT ANY MORE!”

6 Likes

Or door actually. Could also work with door. Lots of possibilities

3 Likes

I like this Funkman, this would be nice to see

3 Likes

A training video for the use of photocopiers, where the theme is set to the tune of Games Without Frontiers by Peter Gabriel.

“pho- to- copying”
“pho- to- copying”
“pho- to- copying”
“pho- to- copying”

2 Likes

“Here at Clarks, we’re :musical_note: hopelessly devoted to shoooooes :musical_note:

5 Likes

what have I become
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end

and you could have it all
my empire of dirt
i will let you down
NEW DANONE YOGHURT

7 Likes

(Not really suitable for an industry specific training video but thank you nonetheless)

1 Like

i felt the “or something” in the thread title left enough wiggle room to include general marketing ideas

1 Like

You’re right actually. Sorry about saying that.

1 Like