Restless legs

rls

Does anyone else constantly shake and bounce their legs when sitting?

I do it a lot, because i enjoy it and can feel uneasy if i try and stop myself - but it often annoys my co-workers and co-sofa sitters.

I do do this. I also sometimes wake myself up because my leg twitches really violently from time to time.

yeah i do it an awful lot, everyone that has spent any time with me has commented that it irriates them, especially tvs

i also click my pen an awful lot in work, i hadn’t noticed till one of my colleagues pointed this out and everyone agreed. i order in a particluar pen now cos i like the click/action it makes

No but the cunt I was sitting next to at a conference last week fucking did. Shook the whole row.

Can’t say I’ve noticed, but I have recently found out that it’s IMPOSSIBLE for me to stay still if I’m on the phone. I have to walk around, no idea why.

I got really excited when I saw the thread title because I thought it would be a thread about what I have, which is when your legs start twitching (involuntarily) when you sit still for too long (ie. trains/flights etc) or when you’re tired and stuff. But it’s just a bunch of people shaking their legs!? I am disappoint.

yeah me to, often if folk phone my landline at work i transfer it to my mobile so i can walk about.

Think Ant is living with both issues.

Hope you understand that the shaking is mostly unconscious and not premeditated :runner: