RETURN TO FIRETOP MOUNTAIN

I just want you all to know I voted for the mirror.

Garlic FFS.

Cue the warntelling us if we’d have gone with garlic the Gorgon would have taken it and gone to make a nice curry base or something.

The gorgon casts her gaze down at you and your eyes meet. You are caught by her deadly stare and transfixed by it. Terrible pain creeps through your limbs as they start to stiffen and turn to stone. A fourth statue will soon adorn the Gorgon’s lair.

Your adventure is over.

1 Like

But what about the vampire in the next room?

2 Likes

Well, at least we went out in style. Would have been shit if we just died from reading a curse.

Thanks for doing this, @anon50098204 - was great fun.

7 Likes

If we found those orc fleas you’d have been glad for the garlic to season them.

5 Likes

I hear taste does lack depth without it tbf

1 Like

Statue of a terrified adventurer, whistle in mouth

11 Likes

Future archeologist: “Ah, this must have been one of the fabled Rave Warriors. Remarkable!”

10 Likes

Precious orc fleas would have been available in the next room if we’d defeated the gorgon…

Next time remember to pack a mirror guys

2 Likes

Presented without comment.

4 Likes

If people wanna do another one in a few weeks or so, ill be up for it…

4 Likes

comment

(Who am i kidding, will prob be days)

9 Likes

The gorgon’s got me all stiff.

Also presented without comment:

7 Likes

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

7 Likes

Has this happened yet? Are we headed to the Citadel Of Chaos?

Voting still open for 2

(Busy today and tomorrow but hope to start it on thursday)

1 Like

Just noticed this thread. A friend of a friend just started a podcast where he plays Fighting Fantasy books “live” and then reviews them afterwards, and obviously he started with Return to Firetop Mountain: Fantastic Fights — Haunted Phonograph

2 Likes

For anyone wondering what if, someone has actually adapted this book into an online playable version here: Return to Firetop Mountain

2 Likes