RETURN TO FIRETOP MOUNTAIN

underwhelming @discobot

1 Like

Hmm.

STAMINA = 19

at least we have our skill, eh??

3 Likes

There now follows a word from our sponsors (zzz)

EAT THESE YOU TWATS

6 Likes

Actually, this is all boring. Gonna speed it up.

1 Like

INTRODUCTION

Before embarking on your adventure, you must first determine your own strengths and weaknesses. Use dice to determine your initial scores. On pages 14-15 there is an Adventure Sheet which you may use to record the details of an adventure. On it you will find boxes for recording your SKILL, STAMINA and LUCK scores.

You are advised either to record your scores on the Adventure Sheet in pencil or to make photocopies of the sheet for use in future adventures.

Skill, Stamina and Luck

Roll one die. Add 6 to this number and enter this total in the SKILL box on the Adventure Sheet.

Roll two dice. Add 12 to the number rolled and enter this total in the STAMINA box. There is also a LUCK box.

Roll one die, add 6 to this number and enter this total in the LUCK box.

For reasons that will be explained below, SKILL, STAMINA and LUCK scores change constantly during an adventure. You must keep an accurate record of these scores and for this reason you are advised either to write small in the boxes or to keep an eraser handy. But never rub out your Initial scores.

1 Like

Everyone in the tavern lets out a cheer

Yeah, sure they did

10 Likes

2 Likes

Zagor doesn’t look very threatening

3 Likes

• Run off into the undergrowth with panting moose
  • Walk along the path alone
0 voters
2 Likes

Fucking hate trackers

Moose seems like a good lad. I’d follow him to hell and back so I would.

7 Likes

You run after Moose, keeping your head down to avoid the many outstretched branches. You catch sight of something sparkling in the bushes. If you want to stop briefly to find out what it is, turn to 82. If you do not wish to stop, turn to 267

• Stop to look at the pretty sparkling thing
  • Do not do that

0 voters

1 Like

Oh god this is stressful

1 Like

…I mean I’d follow him to hell and back but of course I’m gonna stop to look at shiny things on the way.

2 Likes

What harm could it possibly do?

2 Likes