Returns

Had no idea how much paint i’d need to paint our bedroom so bought 4 tins of paint but only need about 1.6 tins. So returned the two spares to B&Q.

Shut it, Petrocelli

Thanks

1 Like

I took my baby to the leisure centre last week to go swimming, paid, went into the changing room and then he started having a massive screaming fit, and when I picked him up he instantly fell into a very very deep sleep. decided i needed to take him home so went and asked at the desk if I could come back later. it was a different person and she just asked me how much i paid and gave me the cash back.

Bellahouston Leisure Centre everyone - go scam the hell out of em (having a baby probably helps, as it does with most scams)

1 Like

I’ve just bought a new usb phone cable. I’m going to keep the box and receipt and when it breaks in a couple of months I’m going to try and get a replacement then I’m going to repeat this until I die.

B&m - white chocate lion bars are 29p. someone behind me bought crab flavoured meat that looked like pink coleslaw. Never seen anything like that before.

Can’t you just exchange them for grey?

They didn’t have them in his size! The racks were a mess. It was a living hell.

1 Like

was always so disappointing when you rolled out of bed to watch quincey and it was fucking petrocelli or the dick van dyke one instead!!!

Nothing for it but to skin up and play pga tour golf for an hour or two until the indoor bowls coverage started.

1 Like

I used to like to watch the early edition of Neighbours and then see if I could repeat the lines again at 5.30.

This made me a man of success. This made me a man of today.

1 Like

my friend had a theory that they only ever used (I think) a maximum of 8 actors with lines in each episode to reduce costs.

Was disproved the very day he aired it, but he still persisted. Admirable.

Going to pass this off as a truth. No one is going to remember that far back. Plus we were all off our tits.

2 Likes

It should be true, even if it isn’t.

1 Like

Very much enjoyed this exchange.

1 Like

Cast members on hollyoaks would regularly disappear for weeks at a time without it being mentioned or explained in the show. I always wondered if they were on some rota of like two months on, one month off.

I always enjoy it when actors in sitcoms and soaps are obviously not on the “saying lines” rate and their interactions in the pub/ corner shop etc are limited to nods

“pint of the usual Bobby?”

Bobby nods