Richard Madeley revisited

my daughter fancies you by the way :rofl:

3 Likes

Truly Madeley deeply

2 Likes

i actually couldn’t finish the video, too fucking awkward. christ.

remember he literally did this:

18 Likes

And then started redoing the impression when judy’s tit fell out at the tv awards

1 Like

Looks like someone’s tampered with his wikipedia page as it states:

"Richard is Honorary President of the London Celery Society, and has a life-long love for the vegetable, having written several published recipes featuring celery as a primary ingredient. Speaking at a LCS meeting in 2014, Richard stated that “Celery is a much overlooked vegetable, and the government should do something to change this.”

5 Likes

I think it’s his total lack of self-awareness that is hilarious. He doesn’t seem malicious with it either

1 Like

I like Richard Madeley
 Every time I see or hear his name it makes me sing this song.

2 Likes

I watched a few minutes of GMB and he was talking to an ex corrie star who is now Charles Bronson’s fiance who wants to have his baby.

He started it off being like “What are you playing at?”
and he said “What attracted you to him?” and she says loads of stuff and hes like “nah you can’t be attracted to him”

:joy:

3 Likes

Corrie star! I looked her up, she had a bit part.

charlie you know it was 2016 mate

(and 2 seconds later is the what are you playing at)

arhghg this is painful ahm oot

2 Likes

Christ alive, he’s a walking off the cuff Partridge machine

1 Like
  • I watch Good Morning Britain
  • I don’t watch Good Morning Britain
  • I would consider watching Good Morning Britain if Piers Morgan was replaced permanently with Richard ‘Mad Dog’ Madeley

0 voters

35.After being told by Kamikaze survivors that they didn’t want to watch clips of the VE celebrations because they had lost several crew members the day before VE.
“Well we’ve got a clip so we’ll run it anyway”

Jeeeeeees-us. :laughing:

3 Likes

Perhaps the London Celery Society was inspire by this

what does he mean with the 2016 bit?

used to watch it all the time.

One series he was going on about wanting to tell a clown joke, and kept asking Judy if he can do it, and he was allowed to on the last episode and it was shit and Judy just put her head in her hands

George Michael also rang in once during a talk about cannabis

1 Like

you need to skip back a bit on that video. the fiance says “nobody can even tell me why is even still in prison” and richard pulls out his charge sheet and says it’s because he keeps reoffending, just last year he attacked the governor and she’s like “that’s not what he told me!” it’s fucking great telly tbf, bloody love madeley

1 Like