Rick & Morty

They’re making new Harvey Birdman, aren’t they? Or have done?

I’m excited for that anyway. I used to like Robot Chicken but now it just annoys me.

1 Like

Bloody love Harvey Birdman. Also enjoy Sealab 2021 and Frisky Dingo. Can take or leave ATHF.

1 Like

Season 4 in November apparently

8 Likes
3 Likes

This is back now and I can’t even begin to muster any enthusiasm for it. The last season and all the surrounding nonsense completely took the wind out the sails for me.

Very happy to hold off until the whole thing airs on Channel 4 and watch them on a lazy day.

1 Like

Rick and Morty fans use their powers for good for once (it’s now airing here from the 20th)

2 Likes

So is it not on Netflix anymore? We have to wait till Channel 4 shows it?

Just watched S04E01. It’s brilliant. It’s always been brilliant.

3 Likes

aye the first episode of season 4 is surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny

13 Likes

That’s right

1 Like

will it turn up on Netflix once C4 have shown it or is it exclusively them? I assume its on 4 player right

Not sure if it will go on Netfix after - I assume as well it’ll be available to stream on Channel 4’s on demand stuff

Noooooo, not 4OD!

3 Likes

This seemed less edgy than the previous season, and the ending was weirdly joyous. Thought it was good!

Wonder if the whole season will have digs at the toxic side of the fanbase.

2 Likes

Where can i stream this?

hot take I know, but I would Probably enjoy this show if I had seen it in a vacuum. I’m sorry, but I just can’t take pleasure in something that Chad the Alpha Jock is quoting to his m8s on the football field. I’m Pickle Riiiiick lol

Dickheads like everything, doesn’t make the thing less good.

17 Likes

remember when the alt-right adopted New Balance trainers?

‘I am put off something because it’s popular’ is definitely a DiS take

3 Likes

I’ll have you know I have well over 1000 Ariana Grande scrobbles

1 Like