Rick & Morty

I remember Elliott Smith being weirded out by loads of jocks attending his gigs.

Kurt Cobain too but I dunno where we are going with this

2 Likes

Really enjoyed the latest episode, it managed that classic R&M trope of being gleefully violent, amusing and weirdly uplifting.

I think I missed all the toxic fanbase stuff which is weird because even outside of DiS I’m pretty online.

1 Like

Finally watched the s4 premiere

Loved it so much

7 Likes

episode two was another belter, think it’s started really strongly so far

2 Likes

Yeah, was good, though it was a bit too gross out for me in places!

I still need to rewatch Episode 2; not to sound like That Guy but I’m finding these new ones way too much to take in in just one viewing. I think these are two of the best episodes of the whole series so far. My favourite episode is still probably Tales from the Citadel but these are up there. And has anyone mentioned the animation? Really feels like it’s levelled up, Episode 2 particularly. The journey to, and sequences on Rick’s toilet planet were stunning.

eps 1 and 2 of season 4 are tremendous - ludicrous tours de force

DiS a few weeks ago: meh, not fussed about a new series
DiS now: Rick and Morty for a hundred years, yeah!

3 Likes

Ep 2 was way way weird, like too OTT frankly. Loved some concepts but bit overwhelming

Stopped reading your posts years ago

safetywink

:kissing_heart:

That last episode was a bit laboured (still better than most stuff on television tho’)

2 Likes

episode 3 feels a bit like the one joke dragged out for the whole thing, definitely the weakest so far

I thought it was till the last reveal, then it went back around to amazing. I also loved the weird Nexflix dig.

Don’t think they made enough of Elon Tusk. Either by making jabs at him or having him doing something I dunno, over the top? Decent episode though.

1 Like

When is Rick & Morty going to be on All 4? I thought the first episode has already aired in the UK, or am I wrong?
/Old school TV watcher.

It’s on there already I watched it last night

New episode every Wednesday so episode 2 is tonight

1 Like

Hmm, very strange! I searched again last night and all I get is the trailer for the new series. Will investigate again. Thanks!