Rick & Morty

The ‘hyper-realistic’ video games :smiley:

I haven’t laughed that hard at anything in ages. That was messed up in the best R&M way. The post credit bit was :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Quite enjoying this season so far

1 Like

They’re was a post credit bit? Haha fucking hell

I always forget too!

There’s almost always a post credit bit… :smiley:

? What

Since the first season I think :smiley:

1 Like

Oh yeah! And they’re usually great. The channel 4 player is a pain to try to watch them in full screen like, but they’re there

1 Like

Yeah is there even a way to see it full screen? I usually just listen and assume I’ll figure it out.

Everytime I try I somehow end up leaving the episode, so I stopped trying

1 Like

I had this with Arrested Development too

Only realised they were there deep into S3, so had to go rewind Back to all the previous ones just for that 15 seconds of comedy joy

1 Like

Missing out on Invisible Garbage Truck Jerry :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Dead Gobo flopping out of Jerry’s car is one of my favourite Rick and Morty things

Edit: on second thoughts this may have been in Morty’s Mind Blowers

Edit 2: it was both

3 Likes

Really liked the Die Hard one. Found the Beth self-cest one profoundly uncomfortable, although the after credits scene was very funny.

Feel like a lot of stuff is going over my head because they’re heavily referencing previous seasons and I’ve basically forgotten most of what happened in those.

3 Likes

Enjoying this season, and generally do enjoy one-shot episodes and the general disdain for serialising things, but feeling a little disappointed that we’re half through the season and haven’t at all built on the first episode.

After next week’s episode it’s not back on until 20th November :frowning:

This week’s was my boyfriend’s first exposure to R&M. So many questions.

5 Likes

Feels like they really don’t give a shit this season, but, like, not in a good way

I liked the Dinosaur episode. :man_shrugging:t2:
The posts credit scene was just a cherry on the top.

3 Likes