Ridiculous music bargains

Lads, is someone on here with the initials MS missing their Drift order of Lump, GBV and one other record? (Plus Killer Mike which was out of stock)

I’d say Resident is one of the better ones just because it doesn’t have one of those infuriating self loading pages thing as you go down so you can at least keep up with where you are up to, click on the record and then go back to the page you were on rather than the very top of the search. Rough Trade is the pits for probably biggest independent site.

5 Likes

I appreciate this isn’t music per say, but there’s a 50% off sale on at White Rabbit Books this weekend, who have published various music biographies/books this year, including Stuart Braithwaite’s: White Rabbit: Black Friday - 50% off all 2022 hardbacks

7 Likes

Fantastic publisher. ‘The Sound of Being Human’ is another I’d recommend in that sale. Might pick up the Vashti Bunyan myself.

1 Like

Agree. Resident’s page looks awful but is actually quite easy to use.

3 Likes

didn’t spot the Autumns 10" first time round, might have added it to my order. oh well.

1 Like

Vinilo sale has now dropped some things even lower, to 60% off

nothing to sway me entirely, but a good few that nearly tempted me at the £10-12 mark, so get looking

2 Likes

“vinyl’s the only thing that sells!” I was told multiple times before having to just press a CD myself. looking at these sales, some of the vinyl is actually cheaper than the CD version, which is absolutely bananas. I know there are caveats, but bloody hell.

1 Like

couple of deals I spotted in the £8-12 range

£24 or so for four LPs from a lovely label. Had some great stuff from them this year. Well worth a punt.

2 Likes

Ah, they put out that 1990s lp, that was really good. Might take a punt on this

Can’t imagine they do requests on the bundle but I particularly like the Broken Chanter, Bis, and Album Club releases from them this year.

Blast from the past!

3 Likes

£7.50 Burst Apart back in stock

2 Likes

Nabbed. Thanks!
Hospice is a similar price too

1 Like

I’ve been told they really aren’t lovely.

Definitely going to need some details there.

2 Likes

I’ll DM.

1 Like

Sorry, but this is pretty decent….

3 Likes

Gone now, but Some Rap Songs was £8 :scream: