Right it's Friday Evening, let's have a Friday Evening Thread

What you up to? Just listening to 6music made a sweeeet stir fry (mushroom, leek and yellow pepper, satay sauce)

1 Like

Trying to decide between

• Another but of story fry
  • Big chocolate mousse
  • Give it half an hour see how you feel

0 voters

Pizza: imminent.

5 Likes

Beer: imminent.

5 Likes

Forgot to mention a big player broccoli, there was broccoli in it too

1 Like

I’ve just finished packing. Off to New York tomorrow.

Big Apple: imminent

11 Likes

I hope you read previous threads on NY and dont think you are too good for a recommendation thread.

1 Like

I just saw that!

Looking to lay low tonight.
Couple of beers local and then up the road to listen to some records whilst drinking wine, and maybe having a smoke.

Chilled night: imminent

5 Likes

gym. got a big scary run to do (20 minutes non stop) that i’m really nervous about since I’ve got celebratory beers lined up for tomorrow if I do it.

other than that n/a.

16 Likes

also, let the succulence begin. i have high hopes for tonight.

1 Like

Got beers from a local brewery, having roasted veg, cous cous and halloumi for tea. Gonna stay up and watch trash. Meeting Hankscorpio for beers tomorrow. Decent weekend in store

7 Likes

Was sure this post would feature pasta and wine… Ah well 1 out of 2 ain’t bad.

1 Like

Going to tha pub to drink some drink, at least one drink or maybe even two if I feel like it

First and last planless weekend in months. Almost home, wife’s at her bezzies and, like I said, I didn’t make plans. Not sure I fancy being home alone yet. Might go for a pub-pint read

• Good idea
  • Home beers

0 voters

Haha I will most certainly be making some pasta later.
I love spending some half cut time making a lovely pasta sauce from scratch. :+1:

2 Likes

listening to people complain about a cruise gone bad is my favourite thing, it turns out.

7 Likes

Like when he jumped up and down on that sofa and got into Scientology?

3 Likes

Anywhere on a Friday night you’d be able to find that will be good for Reading?