Rihanna’s Anti

is the best album by a big pop star in the last 10 years

Cheers

1 Like

Great album.

1 Like

Mostly based this on how much I love Higher, but forgot what a blazing track Kiss It Better is

1 Like

much nicer than her uncle

6 Likes

The fact I thought about making this joke really should make you ashamed of it imo

2 Likes

Because you can’t see who started the thread before you click in I assumed that’s what the thread was and my money was on it being barleysugar or jordan who started it.

1 Like

Really want it on vinyl but don’t want to break the bank

Don’t Rosalia or Charli xcx count as big popstars?

1 Like

The fact I thought about making this joke really should make you ashamed of thinking about making this joke imo

1 Like

Been meaning to give it another listen recently. Really is so good.

3 Likes

Kind of shocking she’s not released any music since 2016 considering that she was on a pretty remarkable 10 year run of hits. Though obviously very cool at the same time to just sack it off and become mega rich

1 Like

Sacking off music to become mega rich

• Good
  • Bad
  • Nuanced middle option

0 voters

Word on the street is she’s much nicer than her uncle

1 Like

One of my favourite songs ever ever, the ragged quality to her voice is next level

1 Like

not sure i’ve ever listened to it just once, every time it comes on it gets looped at least 3 times

1 Like

love the way she says " let’s smoke ahhhh jAY"

1 Like

If you are gonna get rich then you may as well do it by disrupting the beauty and cosmetic industries and making them genuinely accessible to people of colour

3 Likes

I usually try not to care about this type of thing but reading this little news item made me happy : )

3 Likes

Anti? More like antenatal!

7 Likes

Really happy for both of them

One day I’ll tell DiS about the December evening in 2018 that I was supposed to meet the two of them but missed them and met 2 Nobel Prize Winners instead

Also, saw Rihanna on the Anti tour. She was immaculate in every way & her performance of Love of the Brain has to be one of my top 3 concert moments of all time