RIP Baroness Thatcher .x

In the one direction documentary his house is massive and has a swimming pool, and one of those guest houses down the bottom of the garden

Thatcher

4 Likes

The fact he’s referred to her as Baroness makes this far funnier imo

3 Likes

Ding dong

This has just reminded me, I have this I need to get framed. Only really works if you know the original art/artist. I would fucking hate to be mistaken for a fan in a Zoom call.

1 Like
5 Likes

I got a little bit excited when I saw the thread title because I thought she might have died a second time or something. Like become a bit more dead idk

22 Likes

Alright, the Lib Dems

I mean sure but I’m not really clear why @rob.orch responded to my glib post specifically to rush to a defence Styles patently doesn’t need.

it’s sad that Macho Man Randy Savage isn’t here anymore to do a top rope elbow drop onto her grave, if we asked nicely

3 Likes

I’m sure he doesn’t need it, but at the same time, I suspect he’s not the same person he was back then either so :man_shrugging:

25 Likes

12 Likes
26 Likes

“Margaret Thatcher destroyed my home town, I’m glad she’s dead” - An SA goon on BBC News

1 Like

12 Likes

11 Likes

what an arse, his young age is an irrelevance, stupid, and attention seeking, thank you for highlighting that ‘he is one of THEM!’

RIP Duke Edinburgh .x