RIP Keith Chegwin

:frowning:

Did a few films didnā€™t he when he was a kid, played Fleance in Polanskiā€™s version of Macbeth as I recall

All done and dusted.

He started on telly in his early teens, and has never really seemed to age, so that would explain that, I think.

? Donā€™t discuss the questions!

3 Likes

RIP cheggers, loved him in macbeth

like actually? or is this some wikipedia bants?

Hi OBT!

1 Like

Course he didnt

1 Like

oh man. rip cheggers.

his twitter is one truly terrible joke after another. i only reuse about half of it.

Was that the one with Martin Shaw?

yep, directed by roman polanski

I saw that once during my English GCSE in 1992. Didnā€™t realise that was a Polanski film.

Anyway, RIP Mr Chegwin. Part of my childrenā€™s TV memories growing up. Cheggerā€™s Plays Pop has a brilliant theme tune.

1 Like

Financed by Hugh Hefner too. What a bizarre thing

One of those celebs who you forgetā€™s a scouser.

Like Les Dennis, Jason Isaacs, or Nigel off Pop Idol.

Les Dennis sort of looks like Cheggers to me.

Hi, how are you?

RIP Cheggers

Loved Cheggers Plays Pop and always liked his out and about bits on Saturday Superstore.

He wanted to call his autobiography ā€œCheggers Canā€™t Be Boozersā€ but the publisher wouldnā€™t allow it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Our family dog died during an episode of Cheggars plays Pop, I like to think heā€™ll be filling the dog in as to who won that week.

Didnā€™t realise he was 60, heā€™d been around all of my childhood but his energy and enthusiasm always seemed to knock 20 years off. RIP Chegfars.

1 Like

Fond memories of the Swapshop supergroup Brown Sauce. Check out Edmonds on drums. Also pretty sure I fancied Maggie Philbin as a kid. Phwooarr.