RIP...Ricicles

I can’t get behind a cereal invented to stop masturbation.

7 Likes

I thought I was OK with this, but I’m not. I’m just not. I can’t quit you, ricicles

1 Like

Nah, always hungry about half an hour later if i have cornflakes breakfast too

opens mouth wide to show there are no cornflakes there

Same. Part of their beauty was their scarcity. Buying a full sized box, even if you could track one down, just wasn’t how ricicles should be consumed.

Keeps hard-ons* locked up til lunch

*wide-ons too

5 Likes

The best way to eat rice crispies is to spoon in loads of Nutella and other chocolatey spreads, then microwave it so they’re soft and mix all of it together

1 Like

I applaud your use of cereal as a vehicle for chocolate.

Kellogg’s Start, that was a cereal. Did we discuss Start recently? I feel like we might have.

6 Likes

Picturing the Ricicle man stranded in space having been shot out the pod bay doors by HAL-3000

9 Likes

Subthread: how many different types of cereal do you have in your house right now? We have fuckloads

Just porridge (and I’m running low, have to pick up more tomorrow)

Cornflakes
Weetabix
Bran flakes
‘Special Flakes’ (own brand special K)
Malt Wheats (own brand shreddies)
Mini Shredded Wheat
Oh and homemade muesli if that counts.

Basically looks like we’re all struggling with our bow(e)ls

Are you including muesli? Because 0 if you aren’t, and 2 if you are. Porridge is different obviously

Also, ive never had ricicles.

None. Can’t remember the last time I bought cereal. Couple of years maybe?

1 Like

Asda snide version of cheerios. They seem to have stopped doing the healthy alpha bear ones and I don’t know where else stocks them.

Then we have the grid looking ones (why can’t i remember what they’re called?) that i mostly use to feed the birds with.

Not really a cereal eating household but nursery have given M a taste for them.

Don’t believe you

Shreddies?

1 Like

And now you never will. How does that make you feel?

1 Like

Why would i lie about thjs?