RIP Tony Sirico

There’s been a few posts about it in the Sopranos thread, but Paulie Walnuts deserves his own fucking thread.

I like The Sopranos, but not as much as some people do. He was just a force of nature in absolutely every scene he was in though, the perfect balance of humour and psychopathy.

@moderators low priority, there’s a few posts in the HGWIR Sopranos thread to move here if possible.

RIP

13 Likes

One of my favourite personal life sections on wikipedia: met the mob and released a cologne. Thought he was older than 79

12 Likes

Nooooooooooooo.

1 Like

paulie and jimmy caan in the same week. brutal :sweat:

15 Likes
2 Likes

Hopefully doesn’t have to do the 6000 years in purgatory.

5 Likes

Done I think

2 Likes

king :frowning:

8 Likes

Ah man

One of the lads sent this on earlier, had never seen it. Shed a tear ovee the last thirty seconds if I’m honest.

This Post Paid For By PROF$

6 Likes

Same, I’d never seen this before.

(Although, how was he only in his mid-40s here?!)

1 Like

heh heh heh heh :frowning:

5 Likes

A ridiculous cast of all time characters on one of the best shows of all time, but Paulie was my favorite. Mentioned on the evening thread but a terrible year for American cinematic mobsters with Liotta, Caan and now Tony Sirico.

RIP big man hope hes eating some gabagool with Tony right now.

1 Like
5 Likes
1 Like

YOU’RE WEAK, YOU’RE OUT OF CONTROL AND YOU’RE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO YOURSELF AND EVERYBODY ELSE

2 Likes

Ask pretty much anyone who their favourite character is and they’ll say Paulie. Absolutely lightning in a bottle casting and performance. RIP.

2 Likes

He was often the comedy character, but this scene, when the music starts playing, shows he was capable of much more than just that

:sob: :sob: :sob:

Loved Paulie so much. So much menace.