Roast Dinner (poll)

R doesn’t really like roast so often he has Mac cheese with Yorkshire’s and bit of veg. Which means I get roast plus Mac cheese. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Don’t often go out for roast. Always at least one element where you think “that’s better at home”.

2 Likes

Correct answer Funky

3 Likes

That’s tomorrow’s tea sorted :ok_hand:

1 Like

Not for me.

Talking to a colleague earlier today, genuinely couldn’t care less if I ever had a ‘roast’ / Sunday dinner again.

So many better options it’s all just a bit meh…

No offence Funk Man.

Did this a few years ago.

Genuinely one of the best dinners I’ve ever made. Brilliant way to do an otherwise boring roast chicken.

B didn’t like it. Never done it since.

2 Likes

None taken, not everyone can like everything, it’s all good. Although I find it odd that my brother in law doesn’t like steak and chips or roast dinners, or smiling.

3 Likes

Some people are complicated…

I was gonna say a roast poll without cauli cheese is null and void

2 Likes

Pcbe

1 Like

I forgot it and I’m very annoyed.

1 Like

Dunno, I find lamb (and pork to an extent) is no good for that sort of thing.

At least with leftover roast pork, you can chop it up, fry it with a load of salt, pepper, chilli and noodles and etc to make a decent lunch for work.

1 Like

We all make mistakes Funky my man, don’t sweat it.

1 Like

Cauli cheese

• Yes
  • Double portion please

0 voters

To be honest I’m not familiar with the concept.

3 Likes

If you go for a carvery, do you ask for

• One meat only
  • All the meats

0 voters

I normally love going to the pub but not so much for roasts. They never get roast potatoes quite right and they are obviously the most important bit of a roast.

As tempted as I am to eat until I burst when presented with a joint of meat, I can usually excercise a certain level of restraint.

If you ask for all the meats, do you

• regret it
  • je ne regrette rien

0 voters

One of the best bits of sundays at the moment is making garlic and chilli roast chicken, then after we’ve eaten we go and pick at all the meat and skin and oily spicy gloop until it’s all gone.

5 Likes