Robyn returns!

oooh fuck this track is good

To say there’s stuff coming out at 2pm, only to drop a video which just announces the song is coming out in two days time… pure evil

Can i get a link to the leak, if anyone’s got it? Thanks

… And last year’s collaboration with Mr. Tophat.
She’s a genius in which everything she touches turns gold.

This really has knocked my shit. EVERYTHING you could want. And up there with With Every Heartbeat.

Give us a bloody album though chuck, cheers.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Absolute Jam.

CHOOOOOOON

I’m not that impressed. Where’s the proper chorus?

the synth arp is so, so emotional. just like pure, shimmering, heavenly sadness. altho like I (think I) mentioned the other day, I feel like there’s an even bigger drop that doesn’t happen.

wish someone would do a ten minute trancey techno remix, like The Field, Ewan Pearson, Superpitcher style.

that arp tho, d-b. just focus on how gorgeous and heartbreaking it is.

Yeah have to say I’ve been pretty disappointed with this too. Seems to promise a lot at the start but fails to take off at any point :man_shrugging:t2:

Still, let’s hope the album has plenty of great Robyn songs

Totally agree with this. Was hoping it would grow on me but any time I put it on now it doesn’t keep my attention. It’s pleasant enough though - hopefully a few proper bangers on the album.

I really like it, although it does sound like it’s about to break into With Every Heartbeat at any point

I didn’t care enough to play it more than once. :-/

I’m sure it will grow on me when it’s in proper album format amidst some great tracks.

I like the synth arp but it’s not enough. :confused:

If we get Chromatics and Robyn in the same month then I’ll be elated

** we won’t, but a man can dream.

Guardian longread interview!