Rocket From The Crypt

Touring in November / December!

Portsmouth November 30th, Brighton December 9th that I know of.

Group Sounds is one of the best punk rock albums ever right?

Electric Ballroom, Camden Town, London on 8 December.

And I’ll be seeing Kid Congo & the Pink Monkey Birds the day after. That’s a good weekend right there.

Yes

playing the Black Box on Belfast on Saturday 2nd December. same night as my work christmas night out. hmm.

Playing Manchester ! Anyone wanna go

Return to Monkey island tour

30 Nov Portsmouth
1 Dec Manchester
2 Dec Belfast
3 Dublin
5 Glasgow
6 Newcastle
7 Leeds
8 London
10 Nottingham

Yeah!! Will def go to this !

Hot Charity!

‘Circa Now’ for me Clive.

I saw RFTC at the Wedgewood Rooms in Portsmouth about twenty years ago. They were spectacular.

HOLY SHIT. Best band ever.

Group Sounds is incredible, think Hot Charity is my fave though (although, changes all the time).

Also, back in the studio???

I’ve met John Reis a couple of times - I helped to put on a Night Marchers gig once and got to DJ for Hot Snakes another time - and he genuinely comes across as a really decent bloke. I can’t help but have a bigger liking for the music afterwards.

Awesome. Speedo is the best, love that swami sound.

That second Night Marchers album is full of so many bangers - massively underrated.

I’ve met him twice, once at Hot Snakes gig and once at NM - lovely, lovely bloke. Mario is also an absolute top lad, chatted to me and my mate for ages about drumming and gigs.

At The Brudenell, oh yes. In the same week as Wolves in the Throne Room, Christmas is coming early this year it seems!

Saw them in Berlin this summer and it was fuckin RAD

Who got tickets for this then? So excited. :smiley:

I’ve got my guest list place. :wink:

Got a ticket for the Manchester show

Portsmouth!

Brighton - sold out online but believe local record shops still have tickets