Rolling Beyoncé Thread

The Beckham of music

6 Likes

Ronan Keating being on that guestlist in the year of our lord 2023 just blew my mind a little bit. That’s the Life Is A Rollercoaster man, yes? Or is there an identically named cloutfluencer that I’m not aware of? Bonkers.

1 Like

Guests who stay in the hotel will be treated to complimentary gold-plated toothbrushes, combs and razors, a ‘menu’ of seven pillows, personal butlers, and the chance to meditate with dolphins.

Sold!

4 Likes

Get that at Premier Inn don’t you?

3 Likes

Bit rich to steep your album in queer culture and then do its only live show there. Bordering on exploitative idk

8 Likes

She didn’t play anything from Renaissance apparently - not that it makes anything right obviously, but it wasn’t really its live show.

Not that you’re saying it does, but not sure that solves it. Imagine it’s more that she’s keeping the tunes and their performances in the bank for a huge blockbuster tour. And on the off chance it was done intentionally because she realises the conflict of interests, it’s kind of like… acknowledging the problem and then completely ignoring it?

The issue is that she’s steeped her image in queer culture, presumably made a load of bank of it, and then turned around and done this. It’s tone deaf at the very best

12 Likes

super rich people living in their own bubble, same as it ever was

4 Likes

This feels to me like it’s on a bit of a different level to her normal billionaire bullshit.

1 Like

Love her music but never had high expectations of Beyonce as a person tbh. Personality cult around her has always been the most offputting part

8 Likes

There truly are no good rich people

2 Likes