Rolling Brand New Thread

I clearly need to listen to more Modest MOUse.

My favourite bit of the album currently is the end of Same Logic. Looking forward to the CD dropping through the door next month.

End of same logic is probably the most modest mouse moment so yeah I’d recommend you do!

1 Like

Yeah if you like the end of that song I suggest a trip to Moon & Antarctica/Lonesome Crowded West asap

3 Likes

Actually Jesse’s cover of trailer trash is a good place to start

2 Likes

Have you all seen this? Can’t download the high res to my phone but have dropped big Christmas present hints IMG_0942

2 Likes

Link?

Quick read of the thread suggests she’s had a cease and desist notice so download them quick!

2 Likes

Cheers :ok_hand:

Beginning of In The Water sounds just like Talk Talk

1 Like

great album

Had a dream last night that we turned up for November’s gig, Jesse had some kind of breakdown and instead of playing they made us all watch an educational film. No more cheese before bed.

2 Likes

More like the rolling quite old thread now am I right!

Well that’s a Brand New joke.

1 Like

1 Like

after exhausting Devil and God… I’ve finally got round to spinning Science Fiction. It’s fucking brilliant. What a great year for music.

9 Likes

Yeah, it’s fantastic. Do we know if the UK are getting a limited vinyl version or are they all black?

I pre-ordered the limited one so I’m very much hoping I get that one!

Same. Got in under the wire. No cd for me though. Did any Disr’s get one??

I don’t think they sent them to the UK from what I can tell, some other guy in my office managed to get the limited pre-order in very early and got nothing. I accidentally ordered twice and the first one was cancelled so not sure if that was what it was based on

Me and the Mrs both managed to get one, unbeknownst to each other. I’m hoping they don’t twig and cancel one of the orders. I think some non-US residents got one, thought I saw on their reddit

1 Like